[Histonet] Job opening

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Tue Jun 14 17:34:53 CDT 2005

I would like to announce an opening at PhenoPath Laboratories in Seattle,
WA. This position is in our contract research department.

This position involves research immunohistochemistry projects at the bench
level. Will need to  provide oversight, training, evaluation, and
prioritization of work for 3+ technologists; communicate with clients and
manager in planning, executing and documenting projects. Quality control,
safety, and preventive  maintenance oversight also required.

Bachelor¹s of Science with a background in immunohistochemistry and project
management;  strong administrative, organizational, and interpersonal
skills; laboratory supervision and experience with GLP projects desired;
histology experience a plus.

For more information, visit www.phenopath.com.
Thank you.

Patti Loykasek