[Histonet] antigen retrieval in bone paraffin sections

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Jun 10 16:42:01 CDT 2005

Guofeng

I frequently use the ready to use proteinase K from DakoCytomation on
formalin fixed, formic acid decalcified bone sections.  I get good
results using proteinase K with antibodies such as F4/80 in mouse
joints, ED-1 in rat joints.  IL-6 in both mouse and rat joints, mouse
neutrophils, factor H, BrdU and Factor VIII.  The other retrieval method
I use is BioGenex's DeCal.  I use that for CD45R in mice.  I try to stay
away from HEIR.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC