[Histonet] brushes for cryotome anti-roll plate

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Wed Jun 8 17:07:54 CDT 2005

Years ago I saw some labs using Crayola brushes to clean up the microtomes
and cryostat. I started using them and get them at the office supply store.
I also saw them once in Walgreens. They are called Crayola "So Big" No.
208. Very inexpensive just don't use them with xylene since the handles are
plastic!

Speaking of brushes - sometimes I like to brush down sections while doing
frozens and fabric painting brushes work well for this. I get mine at JoAnn
Fabrics and Crafts. They are made by Loew Cornell and a pack of them is
just a few bucks.

Andi

Paint store.  Art supply store.

"ZP" <degaboh <@t> rice.edu>