[Histonet] Sialidase digestion

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed Jun 8 16:21:48 CDT 2005

Hi Laurie:

    I have not done CI with sialidase but I have used hyaluronaidase
many years ago. Keep in mind that there are two kinds of hyaluronidase,
Bovine testicular and Streptococcyl, I think the latter is more
specific. You need a book on mucin/connective tissue histochemistry, a
lot has been done using gut mucins as models but I forget the details.
See a histochemistry text for the correct path to follow.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.