[Histonet] Any Entomologist out there?

Kristen Broomall kbroomal <@t> NEMOURS.ORG
Wed Jun 8 11:52:19 CDT 2005

I looked, but the pictures aren't up yet. What part of the country/climate
do you live in? Do you have pets that go outdoors? Why are you worried?

Kristen

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Yolanda
Maldonado
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 12:08 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Any Entomologist out there?

Dear Histonet members:
I've found a couple of ticks at my apartment and I am a bit worried.
Any entomologist out there can recognize it? I have posted a couple of
photos on the server (named tick 1 and tick 2) I observed it under the
microscope and I can tell you it has 6 legs, 2 antennae and some sort of
fangs (dots on pic1), and it doesn't like the light!!
Thanks!
Patricia Maldonado HT (ASCP)