[Histonet] Immuno Info Please

Amy Porter portera203 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 08:42:34 CDT 2005

I am looking for basic information on immunohisto. FFPE for monkey.  If anyone has any information or insights they could relay to me I would be so thankful.  Trying to get some things up and going here, just looking for general information about what kind of staining and systems people are using.  Thanks in advance,

Amy S.Porter, HT(ASCP), QIHC
Michigan State University - Department of Physiology
Division of Human Pathology
Investigative Histopathology Laboratory
2201 Biomedical Physical Sciences  Room 2133
East Lansing, MI  48824-3320
Ph:  517-355-6475 ext 1480/1481
Fax:  517-432-1368
portera <@t> msu.edu