[Histonet] job at CDC

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Tue Jun 7 10:30:53 CDT 2005

All:

We have an opening in our lab here at CDC and will be posting the
position in  the near future.  As soon as it is officially listed I will
send out the information for formal application.  If anyone would like
to go ahead and send a CV for review that  would be acceptable.  The
position is in is the Infectious Disease Pathology Activity lab in the
Division of Viral and Rickettsial Diseases which is part of the National
Center for Infectious Diseases.  Basically we would like someone with a
strong histology background and immuno. knowledge would be a big plus.

The CVs can be mailed to:

Lisa Harper, Health Scientist
1600 Clifton Rd. MailStop G-32
Atlanta, GA  30333