[Histonet] Re: Which coverslipper?

Bartlett, Jeanine jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Fri Jun 3 09:51:11 CDT 2005

I don't know.....we have Sharon Wehman and she is absolutely great!
Maybe there should be some sort of "Survival" show pitting them against
one another to see who's best!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of HSRL
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 10:42 AM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: Which coverslipper?

We have a Sakura Glas Coverslipper.  We love the unit- and best of all
the customer service is phenomenal.  We have the best Sakura Rep in the
business- Anna Magallanez.

Tom Galati

Laboratory Director

HSRL, Inc.- A GLP Compliant Contract Laboratory

137 South Main Street

Woodstock, Virginia  22664

(540)459-8211

Fax: (540)459-8217