[Histonet] My Negative is now Positive ... IHC assistance needed?

Andrea T. Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Thu Jun 2 17:16:47 CDT 2005

 From what I understand from reading and through my own personal
experience, over time this Chrompure Rabbit IgG reagent from Jackson
gives background.  I am not sure why. To avoid this I have heard
people say they aliquot and freeze it and only keep a working aliquot
at 4 deg C. I have this problem so much so with the Chrompure
Reagents that I am considering looking for another source for my
control IgGs.