[Histonet] Automatic Coverslipper Comparison

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Thu Jun 2 14:18:33 CDT 2005

If you were to purchase an automatic coverslipper today, which one would
you buy?  If you already have one, did you buy a glass coverslipper -
and, if you did, do you like it?  If you aren't happy, why?  Did you buy
a tape coverslipper - and, if you did, do you like it?  If you aren't
happy, why?  If you'd care to cite a specific brand but have some
not-so-positive remarks, you may email me directly.  I'm appreciating
your comments and my coverslip-ragged fingertips thank you!

Sara A. Breeden, HT(ASCP)
New Mexico Department of Agriculture
Veterinary Diagnostic Services
POBox 4700