[Histonet] Frozen TMA's

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Wed Jun 1 13:02:48 CDT 2005

Thomas,
Do you build your TMA's in a cryostat or on dry ice. Sometimes this has an
effect on the tissue interface. Also, we use the cryojane tape system by
Intrumedics. This allows us to get consistent sections each time. If you
build your TMA's on dry ice let me know and I will be happy to send you our
protocol.
Christie Gowan

Thomas Crowell wrote...