[Histonet] Problems of processing brain for paraffin embedding

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Sat Jul 30 23:26:01 CDT 2005

Dear A.P.Tafreshi,

Have you discussed your problems with an experienced
colleague? Someone in the histopathology department
of a nearby hospital could probably advise you.

Your statement, "I postfixed them in the same buffer"
indicates that you mmy not know what the words "fix" and
"buffer" mean. You need on-the-spot advice, and it will
be available in abundance in your own city.

Histotechnicians worldwide are generous in giving
advice to colleagues. Visit a local lab, and meet the
people who will give you advice that's based on a
combination of education, training and practical
experience.

John Kiernan
London, Canada.