[Histonet] Histology Placement Professional

Donald Knowles donald <@t> labcareer.com
Thu Jul 28 08:51:30 CDT 2005

Dear Histology Professionals:

I specialize in recruiting laboratory professionals throughout the
United States and I come to you to ask for your assistance.

I am currently on a search for Certified Medical Technologists
throughout the country and I was hoping you might be able to recommend a
professional that would be interested in hearing about some great
opportunities.

If you know someone and pass their information on to me and that person
is placed in a position I will be more then happy to give you a referral
bonus.

We currently have positions in California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa,
Illinois, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Texas and
Washington State.

These positions are at all levels from entry level to management.

I am also here to assist in career planning and would be more then happy
to talk to anyone about their future employment plans.

I have over ten years experience in placing individuals in healthcare
settings that include Pharmacy's, Radiological and Research and Clinical
Laboratory's.

I also have links to many other recruiters and would be happy to refer
people over to other hard-working honest Placements professionals.

I look forward to answering any questions you might throw my way!

I appreciate any help you may be able to provide and I look forward to
speaking with you!

Don Knowles

Healthcare Connections Inc.

866-346-8522 ext 311