[Histonet] IHC with neomarker Rabbit anti Ki67 on paraffinbrainsections?

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Wed Jul 20 17:20:26 CDT 2005

I have used rab. Mono ki67 from Lab Vision on several species with really
good results also with HIER with citrate ph6 buffer and rab. Labelled
polymer detection system.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 216
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.