[Histonet] Can anyone help answer the question?

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Wed Jul 20 09:04:09 CDT 2005

Carstairs Stain can be found in Dezna Sheehan's book, Theory and Practice of
Histotechnology. I do this stain in my lab. If you don't have the book, I
can send you the procedure.

I don't do the Fraser Lendrum stain, but it can be found here:

http://www.histosearch.com/histonet/Dec03A/Re.HistonetFraser-Lendrum.html