[Histonet] CAP inspections

Histology SLU sluhisto <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 12:38:19 CDT 2005

Hello All:

This is directed at those of you that may have had your CAP inspection in the last year.  I have been hearing that the inspectors have been, shall we say, interpreting some of the checklist questions in an unusual manner.  My question to you all is, were there any questions where you got "tagged" for something that you had always done and had passed previously?  Also, can you share ANY experiences that you had through your CAP inspection good or bad?  As always, thank you for your insights and opinions.  This is a super group and I always appreciate your comments.

Susan