[Histonet] Paraffin in cassette holding chamber?

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Jul 14 12:58:14 CDT 2005

I've done this both ways, with and without.  I once thought that the
cassettes had to be held in molten paraffin to ensure a homogenous block -

I've since changed my mind. It doesn't matter.  I prefer a hot dry holding
chamber - less messy.

Jacqueline M. O'Connor HT(ASCP) QIHC
Assistant Scientist
Discovery Cancer R4N2 AP3