[Histonet] seeking mouse CD31 Ab
koellinr <@t> amgen.com
Sat Jul 9 10:47:36 CDT 2005
Several people wrote privately about my post re: CD31 on FFPE mouse asking
for a bit more info.
* 5 min Dako proteinase K
* Primary is from BD Pharmingen (think their website is bdbiosciences-go to
Pharmingen tab). These are mainly flow reagents but we use a lot of them on
our mouse tissues. Rat(Lew/Cr1BR) anti-mouse CD31, IgG2a, kappa (cat
553370). Overnight in refrigerator at 1 to 20,000
* Vector BA-4001, biotinylated rabbit anti-rat IgG (mouse adsorbed) 30 min.
* Perkin Elmer streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase NEL750 at 1 to 2,000. 30
* Perkin Elmer Renaissance TSA kit. 5 min.
* Of course obviously go back with steptavidin peroxidase again. 30 min.
* DAB/ methyl green or chromagen/counterstain your choosing and we use
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Christian
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 10:19 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] seeking mouse CD31 Ab
I've tried many and none seem to work with FFPE sections. Human Cd31
isn't a problem at all, even in FFPe sections but, mouse is a
Anyone out there has had success in staining mouse vessels in formalin
sections? Any good Ab's or tricks?
thanks in advance.
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
More information about the Histonet