[Histonet] mopec

DayDawning DayDawning <@t> wideopenwest.com
Wed Jul 6 13:13:08 CDT 2005

Two of the largest hospitals in my area, William Beaumont and Henry Ford both have Mopec grossing stations.  Not only that, but have been repeat customers!  Mopec has also supported the NSH and the Michigan Society for decades.  They are a great bunch of folks!  I have not personally used the grossing station but do know that the company is in tune to the needs of the customer and very reliable.

Dawn M. Truscott, HT(ASCP)

We are looking to buy a new grossing station and are deciding between
the Shandon Grosslab Senior   vs. the MOPEC MB600. Has anyone used the
MOPEC MB600 and what do you like/ dislike about  it? I thank you for any
feedback you can

 give  us.

Josie Nava

Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas