[Histonet] Urgent feedback on MOPEC MB600 VS. Shandon Grosslab Senior

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Wed Jul 6 12:08:23 CDT 2005

   I  cannot  comment on the MB 600, but we have the MB 100.  It    great  job of removing formalin fumes.  There is absolutely no s   when  disecting  tissues. Mopec  was  great to work with, but so is T   hermo.

   Jennifer MacDonald

   -----his   To: <histonet <@t> pathology.swm   From: "Nava, Josefa" <JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org>
   Se   Date: 07/06/2005 08:27A   Subject:  [Histonet]  Urgent  feedback  on  MOPEC  MB600  VS.  Shandon
   Grossla   We   are  looking  to  buy   between
   the Shandon Gross   MOPEC MB600 and &nbs   information you can giv   Josie Nava
   Presbyterian Hospital of Da   The  information  contained  in  this message and any attac   intended  only for the use of the individual or entity to which it   addressed,   and   may   contain   information   that  is  PRIVILEGED,
   CONFIDENTIAL   you  are not the   distributing,  or  usin   immediately  by  return  e-   your system.
   _____   _______________________   5F_   Histonet mailing lis   Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
   [1]http://lists.utsouthw