[Histonet] Impress

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 21:04:45 CDT 2005

Deb,

	The contact time for the Impress is the same as Envision. We ran side by side titers of primary antibodies using each kit. There was some variation as I recall. I believe the CD4 ended up with a higher dilution with Impress than Envision. Many however remained the same but had a better signal to noise ratio. (Stronger labeling with less background) It should also be pointed out that some antibodies were better with Envision so it is something that you would have to try out to see what works best for you, but you may find it to be well worth your while.

Hope this helps,
Amos

Dear-histonetters-----I have also wondered about the Impress Kit----Amos and
to otheres who tried it---was it pretty interchangeable- time wise with the
Envision , or Envision + also what about antibody dilutions? same strength?