[Histonet] cell characterization labels/stain

Y. Wang ynwang <@t> u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 31 15:50:38 CST 2005

Diane,

Thanks for your suggestion! I had a look at the website and spoke to their
US distributor, unfortunately, no-one has tested it in porcine tissue. I
still want to try to find out the epitopes to see if there is a possiblity
of cross-reactivity.

If I make any progress or I get any other responses I will definately let
you know.
Thanks again for the suggestion.
Yak-Nam