[Histonet] RE: endogenous peroxidase blues

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Mon Jan 31 01:50:22 CST 2005

   Hi all,

   Before everybody is trying to solve their problem of endogenous
   peroxidase activity with Dual Enzyme Blocking Reagent as Veronique
   wrote us, I would like to make a comment. This stuff works great
   indeed in many cases, that's true. But I also found some antigens
   that didn't survive this treatement at all. So if you are going to
   test Dual Enzyme Blocking Reagent, keep this in mind and be sure to
   have the right controls involved.

   Chris van der Loos, PhD

   Dept. of Pathology
   Academical Medical Center M2-230