[Histonet] mouse eye lens

Jarrin Miguel migueljarrin <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:48:38 CST 2005

Dear all,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Miguel and I am PhD student. I am considering to carry out immunochemistry and in situ hybridization studies in parafin sections of eye lens in adult mouse. I would like receive futher information about the best fixative that use. I have certain experience with Paraformaldehide, but I have been advised about Davison's fixative and Penfix. I never have heared about Penfix before. Somebody has protocols or receipt for the penfix?

Thanking in advance for your help

Miguel