[Histonet] RE: Fluorescence staining

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Wed Jan 26 01:52:21 CST 2005

   Dear Eva,

   To my knowledge most of the traditional fluorochromes like FITC,
   rhodamine, doesn't stand dehydration at all. So in your case it fully
   depends on what type of fluorochrome you end up with after the TSA
   procedure.

   If you end up with FITC, the use of VectaShield
   ([1]www.vectorlabs.com) for mounting is highly recommended for
   the prevention of photobleaching.

   Chris van der Loos, PhD
   Dept. of Pathology