[Histonet] Job Opening

Luck, Greg D. LuckG <@t> empirehealth.org
Mon Jan 24 17:23:26 CST 2005

	Good afternoon,

	We have an opening for a histotech, full time, day shift, Monday
through Friday.  Routine histology duties (embedding, cutting and special
stains).  ASCP certification preferred but not required.  Anyone not
familiar with Spokane can get a good overview by visiting the website
www.visitspokane.com <www.visitspokane.com> .  Spokane has a low cost of
living and a great quality of life.  Anyone interested can apply on-line at
www.deaconessmedicalcenter.org <www.deaconessmedicalcenter.org> .  If you
want any additional information about the job, the organization or anything
else feel free to contact me and remember (I know because it took me some
time to learn) "that making a living is not the same thing as making a
life".

Greg Luck, BS, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Deaconess Medical Center