[Histonet] processing and staining filter membranes

Snider, Deanna dsnider <@t> shrinenet.org
Mon Jan 24 06:23:41 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone out there have some insight on processing and staining filter
membranes from cell cultures?  So far I have discovered they must be hand
processed and cut thicker than routine tissue.  I have come up with a
protocol that is working, and the membranes and cells are staying together
and adhereing to the slide.  So far I have not found a written protocol for
this and was curious if anyone in histoland has experience with this and if
there are some tips that would make it better.  Thanks in advance...

Deanna Snider HT
Shriners Hospital for Children
Research Dept.
Cincinnati, OH
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients.  If you are not the intended recipient, (or
authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply
e-mail or telephone (813) 281-0300.