[Histonet] rudeness

LaCinda Burchell ljb <@t> medicine.wisc.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:25:26 CST 2005

I very happily sent someone a protocol of mine and then got several
messages from others who wanted to inform me that my ideas were all
misguided.  It felt as though I'd been slapped in the face.  Since then,
I have refrained from offering any advice to anyone else.  Some folks
have put themselves on dangerously high pedestals, leaving the rest of
to gaze upward to a nasty view!  Cindy B

>>> Dawn Truscott <Daydawning <@t> wideopenwest.com> 1/21/2005 1:49:50 PM

I have not been personally subjected to the histonet rudeness, but have
read many reponses from others who have a "holier than thou" attitude.
Even though I have 28 yrs of expereince in Histology I now abstain from
commenting because I am in sales.

I have many times given this resource to my customers to turn to for
help.  I would hate for any of them to be treated rudely after telling
them what a great place it is to go for help.

I guessing if you think the question is beneath you, don't bother
typing a reply.  As mom always said "If you don't have anything nice to
say, don't say anything at all".

Dawn M. Truscott

Recycling New Year's resolutions since 1987.