[Histonet] rudeness

Dawn Truscott Daydawning <@t> wideopenwest.com
Fri Jan 21 13:49:50 CST 2005

I have not been personally subjected to the histonet rudeness, but have read many reponses from others who have a "holier than thou" attitude.  Even though I have 28 yrs of expereince in Histology I now abstain from commenting because I am in sales.

I have many times given this resource to my customers to turn to for help.  I would hate for any of them to be treated rudely after telling them what a great place it is to go for help.

I guessing if you think the question is beneath you, don't bother typing a reply.  As mom always said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".

Dawn M. Truscott

Recycling New Year's resolutions since 1987.