[Histonet] perfusion suggestions

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Fri Jan 21 10:35:47 CST 2005

Kristen,

Many have replied before, and all wisely.

However, rude to one is terse or one of many other descriptions to another.
Invariably it will be well meaning.

Many of us have been rude, albeit unintentionally, and been rude to.
Ask yourself this question when dealing with a conceived rude post - "Was this posted merely to be rude to me?"
Unless the answer is unquestionably yes ..... my advice is to learn to ride it (the style).

Dr Terry L Marshall, B.A.(Law), M.B.,Ch.B.,F.R.C.Path
 Consultant Pathologist
 Rotherham General Hospital
 South Yorkshire
 England
        terry.marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Kristen Reynolds [mailto:kristenhinkle <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: 20 January 2005 15:47
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] perfusion suggestions

Wow, I can't believe how rude of a response I got.  I
thought this was for helpful comments.  I know how to
perfuse for light microscopy and EM.  I just thought
the fixative combination for wanting to do both on the
same tissue might be out there.  I guess I won't be
asking histonet anything anymore.