[Histonet] Perfusion suggestions

John Kiernan jkiernan <@t> uwo.ca
Thu Jan 20 00:35:10 CST 2005

Is there nobody near you who understands the
ins and outs of perfusion fixation? What about
your boss?

It isn't possible to give complete instructions in an
email reply. The answer to your "Any suggestions?"
has to be:  Get your boss to send you for a course
on EM techniques for research, and get her (or him)
to buy a few books for the lab.

Your boss must have a large research grant to be doing
EM work with monkey tissues. If he/she cannot answer
your simple question, why doesn't she/he go to the
library, or send you there with clear instructions?

How did your boss get a grant to finance EM of
monkey tissues without having a clue about how to
do the work?

Forward this reply to your mistress/master and
advise him/her/it to:
(a) go to the library
(b) buy a few books for the lab
(c) read in library and from books
(d) become a Histonet subscriber
(e) all of the above
(f) invoke Harry Potter baddy's curse upon me.
----
  John Kiernan
  London, Canada.