[Histonet] staining MMA

Myri37 <@t> aol.com Myri37 <@t> aol.com
Wed Jan 19 10:00:32 CST 2005

Hello everyone
this is my question about a titane implant embeded with MMA (like always !!!) :
I done a thik section  with titane and polished to 50um stained with richardson's stain and i see a tissue with no fibers of collagen directed towards titane.
and when i remove the titane, and then i can do sections of 5um thikness, staining with goldner trichrome, i see collagen fibers directed towards titane.
do you think if it's because of the stain not appropriated with fiber collagen with thik section about 50 um ?
Or something else ?  is it possible to stain very thin collagen fibers in sections about 50 um thinkness.
Thank you very much for any helm and advice.
Myriam
natural implant
France