[Histonet] knife stage for Leica Cryocut 1800

Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com Don.Birgerson <@t> leica-microsystems.com
Tue Jan 18 15:05:48 CST 2005

Hi Patsy,
      I think you scared people with your reference to carbide tungsten
blades. You need a  standard steel blade holder. Leica calls these  "CN"
knife holders.  Please feel free to phone if you have further questions.
Best regards,
Don

Don Birgerson
Leica Microsystems
Technical Assistance Center
Don.Birgerson <@t> Leica-Microsystems.Com
1-800-248-0123  ext 5918 CT

                      "Patsy Ruegg"
                      <pruegg <@t> ihctech.net>                  To:       <Histonet <@t> Pathology.swmed.edu>
                      Sent by:                              cc:
                      histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouth        Subject:  [Histonet] knife stage for Leica Cryocut 1800
                      western.edu

                      01/18/2005 10:54 AM

Folks,
I asked this before but got no response.  I am in need of a knife stage to
hold tungsten carbide or steel blades (not disposables) for my Leica
cryostat so I can cut bone.  I know these are laying around in drawers not
being used since most switched them out for the stage holding disposable
blades.  I would be willing to purchase this.
Thank you,
Patsy