[Histonet] Mohs tech needed

Michael Lehrer mainlinemohs <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 14:15:10 CST 2005

I apologize if this is an incorrect use of this forum, but I am unsure how else to reach out to the histotech community.

I am starting a Mohs practice in the Philadelphia suburbs and will need a tech to work with me.  I am open to bringing on a fully trained Mohs tech, or, helping to reorient a histotech with frozen section experience.

I can guarrantee a fun, laid back environment with very stable hours.  Salary, benefits, profit sharing, partnerships, etc., are negotiable if someone wants to grow with me.

Thanks!