[Histonet] RE: Ki-67 MIB-5 on FFPE mouse tissue

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Mon Jan 17 02:26:42 CST 2005

Dear Julie and Liz,
How about using the anti-Ki67 rabbit monoclonal (clone SP6,
LabVision/Neomarkers)? This antibody worked in my hands on human, mouse
and rat tissue very well! And you don't have this mouse-on-mouse
problem. Just 15 min HIER in EDTA9.0 and a polymer/HRP detection.
Hope this helps.

Chris van der Loos, PhD
Dept. of Pathology
Academical Medical Center M2-230