[Histonet] re: xylene substitutes

Jennifer Sipes jengirl1014 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 10:28:47 CST 2005

My lab uses Clear Rite 3 from Richard Allan Scientific.  I haven't heard any complaints about IHC done on there slides, just compliments that the slides turned out great.  If you call them, they can send you out a free sample to test it to see if you like it.  I called and got 4 gallons for free!!!  It was worth it too.  Now I buy it all the time and even use it for staining!  I get really nice H&E and other simple stains.  Fell free to e-mail me for more info!

Jennifer K. Sipes, RALAT
Sr. Laboratory Technician
Johns Hopkins University
Ross 929