[Histonet] automated IHC on bone sections?

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jan 13 16:29:57 CST 2005

John

I have run FFPE, formic acid decalcifed joint sections on the Dako
autostainer.  I try to stick with enzyme digestion for the joint
sections.  I have ran F4/80, IL-6 and complement C3 with success on the
autostainer.  The F4/80 and IL-6 require proteinase K digestion and that
can be done on the autostainer. I'll e-mail you off the histonet some
images.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
P.O. Box 18592