[Histonet] Precipitate of Bielschowsky slides.

Sharon Allen SAllen <@t> exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Wed Jan 12 08:55:40 CST 2005

Hi,  We have in the past made our own AAS slides, but due to cost we are
buying commercial ones now.
We have noticed that on our Bielschowsky's (silver staining) we are getting
a precipitate. Has anyone else had this problem & have a solution?  It is
very distracting for the neuropathologist reading the slides.
Thanks
Sharon
sallen <@t> hsc.mb.ca

This e-mail and/or any documents in this transmission is intended for the address(s) only and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution, copying or dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and return the original.