[Histonet] Static electricity problems[Scanned]

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> elht.nhs.uk
Wed Jan 12 04:05:23 CST 2005

Plants. Loads of plants, especially Monstera Deliciousa.

Kemlo Rogerson
Cellular Pathology Manager
East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
DD. 01254-294162
Mobile 0774-9754194

-----Original Message-----
From: Krat18 <@t> aol.com [mailto:Krat18 <@t> aol.com]
Sent: 12 January 2005 09:48
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Static electricity problems[Scanned]

Our lab has sectioning problems in the winter because of static electricity

and low humidity.   Can anyone tell me what is the ideal humidity for  good
quality sectioning in histology, and if the humidity  is too low in the lab
(ours runs between 32% and 38% in  the winter), what is the best way to
raise it
without creating a draft or other  sectioning difficulties?

Thanks for your advice.

karen_raterman <@t> ssmhc.com
Karen Raterman
St. Mary's Health Center