[Histonet] MS access and histology

WWmn916 <@t> aol.com WWmn916 <@t> aol.com
Tue Jan 11 15:19:15 CST 2005

Hello again
I'm thinking of setting up a system for not only supplies and inventory....but to use access for logging request (levels, recuts, ipox request, special stains, etc.) I hoping to get rid of binders of manually logged paper tasks, print monthly tables, be able to extract information as I build my data base for use in statistics.

There is a two day Access training seminar coming up soon.  I'm doing ebook instructionals beforehand.  I found myself wondering how extensively Access is being used in histology for logging request, special stains and ipox.

Any suggestions are very welcomed.

Deb King
Sacramento, CA