[Histonet] To Anyone who has the DLM Certification:

Jordan Brod jbrod <@t> tvmdl.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:48:28 CST 2005

I am seeking advice from anyone who has this certification.  I believe
that it may benefit my career in the future, if not immediately.

My problem is: I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to studying.
>From your experience(s), how difficult is the exam.  Would you assume
that a laboratory supervisor of five years, who deals with most of the
criteria tasks daily could pass the test with little preparation?  What
study book/guide is proven to be the best?  I want to be able to
maximize my prep. time with the best materials.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Jordan