[Histonet] Eosinophil Major Basic Protein MON6008 does not cross react to mouse

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Jan 10 11:09:06 CST 2005

After doing all the search for a murine eosinophil antibody, MONOSAN  on
antibody suggested by Chris van der Loos replied with following
message.  It does not cross react to murine eosinophils.  Hopefully this
saves someone some time and effort.

Gayle Callis