[Histonet] CDX2 antibody

Dawson, Glen GDawson <@t> dynacaremilwaukee.com
Fri Jan 7 12:02:47 CST 2005

The CDX-2 antibody from Biogenex (#MU392-UC) works well on FFPE tissues.

Glen Dawson

-----Original Message-----
From: Nava, Josefa [mailto:JosefaNava <@t> texashealth.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 1:08 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] CDX2 antibody

Hello,

Any suggestion where I can order CDX2 antibody? I used to order this from
Biocare and  it was discontinued. I appreciate your help.

Josie

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your system.