[Histonet] Re: Plastic specimen containers

Jennifer Hofecker jhofecker <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 08:55:57 CST 2005

 Stacy,
I am sure there are many vendors, but I know that
Surgipath has many sizes of containers that you can
purchase empty.  Several sizes are clear(except tops).
 They are in the catalog under the prefilled section.

www.surgipath.com or (800)225-3035

Hope this helps,
Jennifer

Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:20:15 -0500
From: Stacy McLaughlin
<Stacy_McLaughlin <@t> cooley-dickinson.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Plastic specimen containers
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
<3D502BBF5356D31184650090275B750D0346C8C6 <@t> mail.cooley-dickinson.org>

Hi everyone,
I am searching for plastic specimen containers
(unfilled).  I am mainly
interested in sizes varying from 3x4 inches all the
way up to
containers
large enough for brain, or large specimens.
The clearer the plastic, the better.
(I've checked the archives, but there's not much to go
on.)  Anyone
willing
to share their vendors with me?
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!