[Histonet] C4d on paraffins

Brett, Lawrence Lawrence.Brett <@t> luht.scot.nhs.uk
Fri Jan 7 04:03:24 CST 2005

We're using the Quindel ab' (product code A213) with Powervision detection
and EDTA/NaOH pH8.0 presssure cooking - (for some reason our usual Tris-EDTA
didn't work). Dilution of the primary is 1:200, with 30 minute incubation at
room temp. Good results.

In my hands, one seems to need a very sensitive detection system for this
ab', Powervision or Biogenex Super sensitive polymer kit will do the trick,
don't expect decent results with the more popular polymer detection kits.

Lawrence Brett

Royal Infirmary,
Edinburgh
Scotland, UK

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.