[Histonet] Plastic specimen containers

Edmondson David (RBV) NHS Christie Tr David.Edmondson <@t> christie-tr.nwest.nhs.uk
Thu Jan 6 11:17:20 CST 2005

VWR International   http://www.vwr.com
have some, but the buckegt are likely to be opaque polycarbonate, , "Nalgene" is a brand with translucent walls, though not crystal clear.

Dave
Histology
Christie
Manchester UK
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Stacy
McLaughlin
Sent: 05 January 2005 19:20
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Plastic specimen containers

Hi everyone,
I am searching for plastic specimen containers (unfilled).  I am mainly
interested in sizes varying from 3x4 inches all the way up to containers
large enough for brain, or large specimens.
The clearer the plastic, the better.
(I've checked the archives, but there's not much to go on.)  Anyone willing
to share their vendors with me?
Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Stacy McLaughlin HT (ASCP)
Lead Tech, Histology

THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY
TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader
of this e-mail message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please immediately notify Cooley Dickinson Healthcare at
413-582-2000 and delete or shred the original message and all copies
thereof. Thank you.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.