questions and Re: [Histonet] Biofilm

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:04:46 CST 2005

Question:  when you say biofilm, do you mean in tissues, associated with an
implant, tubing, etc, etc and research project?  Or is this a diagnostic
consideration with clinician asking for contract work on biofilm?

Our Center for Biofilm Engineering is doing FISH on tissues that have
biofilms on them and you can contact the chairman, Phil Stewart so he can
point you to the person in charge of these
projects.   phil_s <@t> arc.montana.edu.  I am not sure if they do contract work
in terms of diagnostic work, but Phil may know of someone doing this.  He
is a nice gentleman and an expert in biofilms with many contacts in this
field.

At 11:18 AM 1/5/2005, you wrote:

>Is anyone doing any FISH testing for Biofilm? We have a clinician
>interested and need information. Thanks! j Joyce Weems

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology