[Histonet] C4d

Drew Sally A. sa.drew <@t> hosp.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 5 09:26:33 CST 2005

We are using C4d from Biogenesis(Cat.#2222-8004) at a 1:600 dilution.  We pretreat the slides using an EDTA buffer and HIER in BioCare Medical's DeCloaker. Our protocol on the Ventana immunostainer includes an amplification step.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of ANN
MARUSKA
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 9:02 AM
To: histonet <@t> pathology.swmed.EDU
Subject: [Histonet] C4d

Hi histonetters,

Is anyone using C4d on paraffin tissue for their transplant specimens
as an IHC stain?  I am interested in which product you are using and how
it has performed for you.
Thanks in advance.

Ann

Ann Maruska
Fairview-University Medical Center
Mpls. MN  55454
amarusk1 <@t> fairview.org
612-273-9119

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, including "protected health information."  If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us immediately by return e-mail.