[Histonet] Sample questions for HT and QIHC

lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 5 02:19:42 CST 2005

According to the ASCP BOR website, the QIHC "can be earned by meeting the
eligibility requirements and taking a 50-item examination on your own
computer.  Candidates who complete the qualification process in
immunohistochemistry, including completion of the eligibility requirements
and successful completion of the computer examination will receive
documentation of their qualification in immunohistochemistry which is valid
for five years."

http://www.ascp.org/bor/qualification/qihc.asp

There is a topic outline available through a link. This outline is dated
November 2004.

It appears that the exam is now exam questions only, and not a practical
anymore. This appears to be a recent change.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073