[Histonet] Histotech Job Opportunity in Northern California

Kimberly Samayoa ksamayoa <@t> genomichealth.com
Tue Jan 4 19:51:20 CST 2005

Hi, my name is Kim and I am the only histotech at Genomic Health, a
reference lab in Redwood City, CA.  We are currently looking for another
full time histotech to help us with our commercial operations.  Please
visit our website at www.genomichealth.com or use this link to our
histotech job posting
http://www.genomichealth.com/careers/jobs.aspx?JobID=30.  Feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks in Advance,
Kim

Kimberly Brady Samayoa, HT (ASCP)
Histotechnologist, Operations
Genomic Health, Inc.
301 Penobscot Drive
Redwood City, CA 94063
www.genomichealth.com
Direct: (650) 569-2218
Lab: (650) 5569300 x323
ksamayoa <@t> genomichealth.com

The contents of this electronic message, including any attachments, are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please send an e-mail to postmaster <@t> genomichealth.com and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer.